Group Options at Sleuths
"Step Into A World Of Comedy, Where You Become The Detective."
Choice of Entrée
Honey-glazed Cornish Game Hen with herbed stuffing, sweet potato, vegetables, and cranberry sauce.
Prime Rib dinner ($6.00 extra + tax) with baked potato and vegetables.
Four Cheese Lasagna (with or without meatballs, your choice) with vegetables and garlic bread.
Fresh vegetables, squash and zucchini noodles and baked or sweet potato and marinara sauce.
Chicken tenders, mac-n-cheese, and vegetables.
Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks provided - and a full bar is available.
Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows is like a living clue game, where you become the detective and help us solve the crime. A private event in one of our three theatres is a wonderful option and we hope to be included in your plans!
Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows is Central Florida’s only full-time comedy mystery with thirteen different shows. We have three (3) intimate theatres seating 75, 225 and 250. We are located at 8267 International Drive in the plaza next to Ripley's Believe It or Not. We are accessible from both International and Universal Blvd.
We offer an existing show nightly at 7:30 PM. However, for private events you have your choice of show and the following show times: 5:30 PM, 6PM, 7PM, 8PM, 8:30PM or 9PM show – All shows are 2 ½ hours in length and require you to arrive 30-45 minutes prior for pre-show and check-in. Private events are available with your choice of show time in any of our three theatres.
We offer three wonderful meal selections!
- Honey-glazed Cornish Game Hen with herbed stuffing, sweet potato, vegetables, and cranberry sauce.
- Four Cheese Lasagna (with or without meatballs, your choice) with vegetables and garlic bread.
- Prime Rib dinner ($6.39 extra) with baked potato and vegetables.
- Fresh vegetables, squash and zucchini noodles and baked or sweet potato and marinara sauce.
* All meals come with Garden Salad, Bread, Crackers, our Signature Cheese Spread, a choice of Mystery Dessert and Unlimited Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks
We also have fantastic group rates for parties of 15 or more with a prior reservation!
- Monday - Thursday Adult Rate $45.00 (includes tax and partial tip)
- Monday - Thursday Child 3-11 Rate $24.00 (includes tax and partial tip)
- Friday - Sunday Adult Rate $47.00 (includes tax and partial tip)
- Friday - Sunday Child 3-11 Rate $25.00 (includes tax and partial tip)
- December: Friday - Sunday Adult Rate $49.00 (includes tax and minimum tip)
- December: Friday - Sunday Child 3-11 Rate $27.00 (includes tax and minimum tip)
For private events (January-November), the pricing is based on minimum. Those minimums are as follows:
Monday – Thursday:
- 75 Seat Theatre: $3,375 (75 X $45 - includes tax and partial tip)
- 225 Seat Theatre: $6,750 (150 X $45 - includes tax and partial tip)
- 250 Seat Theatre: $10,125 (225 X $45 - includes tax and partial tip)
Friday – Sunday:
- 75 Seat Theatre: $3,525 (75 X $47 - includes tax and partial tip)
- 225 Seat Theatre: $10,575 (225 X $47 - includes tax and partial tip)
- 250 Seat Theatre: $11,750 (250 X $47 - includes tax and partial tip)
*For all group functions, reservations are required. If you wish to leave additional gratuity it is appreciated. We require a $100 deposit on all groups and a final guest count and menu choice 72 hours prior to the event date.
Added options for private events include:
- "Private Eye" Reception - Enjoy a spectacular private reception in our Garden Room before your show and dinner. This outrageous event includes a one-hour reception in the Garden Room with hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, unlimited beverages and a SURPRISE character who will mingle and interact with your guests! Based on availability. $10.00 per person, minimum 50 people, maximum 84 guests. Does not include private show. (January - November only)
- Well Brand Bar - You can host a well-brand bar for the show and dinner at an additional $375 (plus tax), which covers your bartender fee and your first 40 drinks with drink service up to the dessert break. Or, for $475 (plus tax) you can host a well-brand bar for your reception (see above), show and dinner, which covers your bartender fee and your first 60 drinks with drink service up to the dessert break. If you exceed your drink allotment we will charge you $5.00 per well brand drink, $6.00 for call brand drinks and retail prices for premium drinks (plus tax and 18% gratuity). You may allow you guests to order call brand drinks but they will count as 1.5 drinks towards your initial allotment.
- Use of room for up to one hour before or after your event $250 (based on availability).
- Character mingle – On the afternoon of your event, you can have a character from your show or a Sherlock Holmes come to your office, meeting or convention and build excitement for your evening event! Cost is just $250 and includes a one hour mingle in full costume!
We look forward to hearing from you soon and hopefully working with you on your upcoming event plans!
For a personalized quote or for more information on our ability to bring our show anywhere in Florida, the 50 states or another country, send an email to email@example.com or please call us at 407-363-1985 or toll-free 800-393-1985 and ask for Donna.